Welcome to the corporate web site of Char-Broil. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THE FOLLOWING OUTLINES YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT APPLY FOR PRODUCT PURCHASES ON THE COMPANY SITE. Char-Broil may modify this agreement at any time, and modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
1. Placing an Order.
A. Placing Orders: Consumer orders are only accepted through the on-line system. Orders must have a valid credit card and U.S. mailing address. Products are not intended for export. By ordering from this site, you represent that you are legally permitted to enter into a binding contract (18 years of age or older in most jurisdictions) or have permission from your parent or guardian.
B. Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted for on-line purchases. Your credit card will be charged one business day prior to shipment. If your order contains backordered items, the backordered portion will not be charged, until the item(s) becomes available.
C. Char-Broil reserves the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline your order or limit the order quantity for any reason. Where payment is made by credit card, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and we shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason. We may require, at our option, that any order placed over a certain dollar amount receive our pre-approval. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
2. Shipping, Insurance and Delivery.
A. Product prices do not include shipping and handling charges, installation charges, or taxes that may be charged by local authorities.
B. Shipping: Rates are based on weight, dimensions and destination and may be subject to over-sized handling charges by the freight carrier.
C. Undelivered: If a package is returned to 3-pt as "undeliverable", your account will be credited in full (including shipping).
3. Tracking Your Order. Most orders are shipped within three (3) business days of order placement.
A. Order Confirmation and Tracking: You will receive an order confirmation via email within 3 days of order placement. This order confirmation will include the order number and total value of merchandise ordered. You will receive a shipment confirmation email the day your order ships. Tracking information will be included with your shipment email notice.
B. Changes to Order: Orders cannot be changed once they've been submitted on-line. Orders are usually processed quickly, and once an order begins the fulfillment process, we are unable to modify it.
C. Backorders: Whenever possible, we will note low inventory/backordered items on the website. To cancel a backordered item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email type "Order Cancellation Request". In your email include your order number, item number and quantity you wish to cancel.
4. Returns, Exchanges and Refunds. You should inspect your item carefully upon receipt.
A. Items may be returned by sending an email to email@example.com and requesting a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization number).
B. If your return is new, unopened, and in the original packaging, and the item was shipped to you in error, a full refund will be issued to you. If the return is not a result of our error, and your item is returned, in new condition, unopened and in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise less the shipping charge/handling fees, or send a replacement item to you. If the item has been opened or shows signs of wear, you will not be eligible for a full refund. Items returned more than 30 days after delivery, and that have been opened or used, are not eligible for a refund.
C. If you discover a problem with your item after you've accepted delivery, please retain all packing material, in case you need to return or exchange the item. Please contact the Char-Broil Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Char-Broil disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Limitation of Liability. Warn is not liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. Char-Broil reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue or cease making products available on this site. Char-Broil reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders for products that were listed on the site with the incorrect price due to a typographical error.
7. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of Oregon shall govern the terms and conditions of this sale, and any dispute that may arise between you and Char-Broil.
8. Disputes. We may terminate or suspend your access to or use of all or part of this Site, without notice, for any conduct that we believe is disruptive to this Site or is in violation of any applicable law or these Terms and Conditions. Any dispute relating in any way to products sold by Char-Broil that is not resolved by agreement, shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Multnomah County, Oregon, and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.